Thursday, May 03, 2007

All a-Twitter

In case you haven't heard of http://twitter.com/ here is an article... Twitter Nation


And, here's my twittering: at work today,
  • my iPod battery died
  • when I went to borrow a charger from JV, my shoe broke on the way back to my desk (a lovely slingback I was quite fond of, for you shoe fans...)
  • I considered stapling the strap back together in another friend's office
  • I was forced to cob-job it back together with needle and thread
  • I returned to my desk and read the online recap of LOST. Seriously, WTF? I am so annoyed with it. "Don't you KNOW where we are?" But oh, gory. Yucky.
  • as a capper to the day I found out the 3 day class I was supposed to take is cancelled. Dammit. I really wanted that training.

.... ta ta for now.... fire up your Tivo's and DVD's for a great tv night!!! extra long episode of The Office! Boo yah!!!

1 comment:

D-HOR said...

I thought you were cool when you said you were going to staple your shoe.

But then you had to get all fancy and sew it. ;)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...