Monday, May 21, 2007

C ya

I am in a mood to Chatter, and so on...

I made a playlist of everything in my iTunes library that starts with C (for Carly.... of course!) and then I deleted all of the Christmas songs. It's not bad. Can't stand losing you. Clocks. Cray little thing called love... others...

Countdowns... I am thinking about my race (12 days!!) , and my trip to NYC, which is not long after that. Neither of which I'm truly ready for but I still can't wait. It's nice to have something out of the usual routine

Clingy. I'm not wanting to let go of certain things and certain people. Like the school year. I don't want my kids to be a year older. I don't want to stop singing with my church choir for the summer. (I'm always afraid Stanley will decide to retire over the summer and I'll never sing some of those songs again.)

C ooking... gotta go (teriyaki steak...)

1 comment:

Sgt said...

Curious... I would have figured Chow Mein or Chicken Fried Rice.

CUL8R!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...