Wednesday, May 09, 2007

That 70's show

Tomorrow for the school concert some of the kids have to wear 70's clothing. Huge synthetic afro - $10. Peace necklace and sunglasses- $6. Skinny white boy in the above.... well you know how it goes.

***

Last night I had the house to myself for about an hour (that NEVER happens) so I sat on my deck with cheese, crackers, and wine - Alto Adige 2005 Pino Grigiot. Nice... yes, I was listening to Michael Buble' too. Get over it.

***
I am also a candle junkie. New Yankee Candle scents that "mysteriously" appeared in my home last week include... (from the world fragrance collection...)Vera Cruz Vanilla, Tahitian Tiare Flower, Brazillian Passion fruit; (other new spring fragrances... ) Spring Bouquet, Sun and sand; also Greenhouse, (and...) MacIntosh & Peach. No, not all jars. I did show a morsel of restraint and got mostly votives, AND I had a coupon for the jars. This would be why Master Card and I will always be pen pals. Forever.

2 comments:

D-HOR said...

OH man I LOVE me some candles too. I'm a real freak for the chocolate, baking cookies, hazelnut creme kinds. Ooo la la fire it up. (of course you can NEVER go wrong with vanilla)

Congrats on the hour to yourself - way to go filling it up, good for you. :)

onescrappychick said...

Candles and I have a love hate relationship. I love them, but my allergies do not. I can't shop in yankee candle at the mall, and while I live within reasonable difference from their factory, I have never been. When I go into Halmark, I have to leave by no latter than 10 mins because after 10 mins I can't breathe well. So I do have a few.. I don't light them too much and my wide open airy downstairs allows me to enjoy them for a while.

Your smells sound great however..and I'd love to see a photo of all those kids dressed up LOL. Our spring show was "jazz" themed and some of the girls wore "flapper dresses".

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...