Today it's about 80*. Pefect day for a beginner to go for a run in the blazing sun. :::wink::
I made it about 20 minutes, with some running, some walking, and of course it's up and down hills in the park where I go to run (it's nice, pine trees, a water feature, etc)
Had a great big bottle of water with me... which I finished. Only 25 more days!!
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
1 comment:
You should be so proud of yourself. Running in the heat? In public? You are my hero.
Post a Comment