Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I love a parade


Tonight was our town's Memorial day parade.


While we were waiting for the parade to start this lady was taking down her xmas lights.Then she sat on the windowsill holding a baby - yes, a baby - to watch part of the parade.


The next time I looked up the baby was gone but she had dropped something else, and it was waaaaaaay down near the edge of the roof - - so she was down there picking it up. Looked like it might have been a cordless phone.


Your eyewitness reporter....


Carly

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

(shakes head sadly)

Sgt said...

Priceless. I loved the way you captured the entire scene too.

Nothing says "Patriot" like a trashcan/broken chair/stroller lawn display.

Tres Chic

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...