Saturday, June 23, 2007

Its definitely the thought that counts

Yesterday I was in the weeds - way behind from the 2nd item on my long list forward.

I came home to find that my son had made my bed, and folded all of the clothes I'd strewn all over, (I was thinking summer, then finding out it was FREEZING, and running home to change, etc).

He left a note - "you do stuff for me, I do stuff you" (sic)

(Honey, I'd rather have you cremate me, then take a canoe ride some beautiful summer morning to scatter my ashes over a scenic little lake.)

4 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

Hey, other people swim in those scenic lakes you know. Jeez.

Carly said...

you mean, in the bird crap and rotting dead fish?

:::shudder:::

Sgt said...

Funny!

My son told me yesterday that he arranged the belts on the belt rack by putting 2 per hook. Followed by: "That's probably worth some money right?"

*sigh* Kids!

D-HOR said...

Awesome I was going to go swiming tonight. Great.

AAWwwwwwwwwww what a sweet as pie little guy. Oh man I hope I'll be so lucky.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...