Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Legs

Listen. Really. Quit screaming. No one can hear you but me, and I don't care.

Ass is finally in gear so if you think I'm going to let you off the hook you're crazy. I know Arms are just sort of flopping around and I really don't get WHAT is going on with Lungs, they seem to show up to work only once in a while.

Heart has been pretty good but maybe the surgery drove home the point that I'm not kidding. It's been a couple of years (3?) with no problems so I don't think we'll have more trouble in that area.

SO, in short(s), keep moving.

2 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

Hang in there, Carly! I'm up to only about 7 miles per week! Ugh!

onescrappychick said...

girl.. it is way to hot and steamy to be out there running... give those legs a break and relax with a cold beverage.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...