Thursday, June 07, 2007

That girl

It was dance recital night tonight... so I was ready, having spent a few days not yielding to oncoming traffic (OR rude people.)

I was not surprised when I told one woman "Please don't shoot over the photographer's shoulder" and she pissed and moaned about it. I mean, truly, went on and on, "I'm buying the most expensive freaking package." Yes, but you won't like it if her eyes are focused on YOUR camera, not the person doing the package, will you?

I was truly amused when I heard two people mutter "Oh, there's that girl, I remember her." "Yeah, I complained about her." Oh, you so did not, or I would know... and you're still not getting the point, are you ladies??

Mwahahaha.

But the HIGH point of the evening was a woman who was so exasperated with her teenager, she turned to me and said "This is why we should eat our young." I lost it, right there. You did NOT just actually say that. Too funny!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

some people never fail to amaze me with how RUDE they are!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...