Friday, January 15, 2010

So

When I got back from lunch the workmen were all standing there looking
at the fountain.

By the end of the day it was shut off.

Frankly it is too tall - it gets water on the stairs that pass over
it. And the stones are lovely but the basin is kind of plain and empty.

J- fish was alive when I left. He was kind of giving me "take me with
you" faces. Ok, now I really am just kidding.

The droids were very sweet and wished me good luck, by the way. They
want me to email our boss how I'm doing next week. Mwahahahahha. I
wore them down in only 8 days. After my surgery I will work on getting
us all out to lunch once a month.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...