Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Another iPhone shot

This one is called "It's hot and I'm thirsty again"....

Venti iced classic black tea with a splash of lemonade and one pump of sugar syrup. Gone in the blink of an eye on this hot, hot day.

Inspired by my online photo class assignment, but not shot with my "real" camera.

As they say, sometimes the best camera is one you have with you. I used an app called CinemaFX to transform the image to the "Egyptian gold"en glow you see here. The app has a definite Twilight flair, as at least two of the styles/ themes relate to vampires... but I like it. You can instantly preview your original shot with all of the styles, select the one you like, and adjust the level of the change before applying.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...