Thursday, July 15, 2010

This is how I look now

So... today at my radiation appointment the technicians prepared me for the final frontier... I mean phase.

From now on I will no longer have radiation over the entire surface of... each... you're with me, aren't you?

For the remainder of my treatments the radiation will be targeted much more specifically to the incisions from my surgeries. So today the doctor supervised and techs drew on me. Seriously, my upper torso LOOKS LIKE THIS.

They used some form of permanent marker to make lovely circles, put an x in the middle of each, and marked the end of each incision with dots. Giant sloppy circles. It's REALLY charming.

By the way, yes, I glitter in the sunlight.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

but think.. you are Almost. Done.

((hugs))

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...