Monday, July 12, 2010

Home stretch

I am entering the home stretch of my radiation treatment - for the next two weeks I have appointments at 3:30 every day. After this Friday to radiation field goes down to just the incision sites, so that will give my itchy sore skin a break too.

On the way home I was plotting simply eating the rest of the maple cream with a spoon, when I remembered I had some snack cup sized portions of diced peaches, and biscuit mix. Not as good as real fresh peaches, but not a bad idea!

I did a very scientific process of making a batch of batter, adding the peaches, then adding more mix until it looked right.

Baked until they looked done - as i said, very scientific. Drizzled lots of maple cream over the warm biscuits.

Yum yum yum. Awesome.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...