Sunday, June 19, 2005

Question of the day (night)

There are days when I have a really hard time winding down and going to sleep, even though I am tired and I know I have to get up early for work. This is one of those days.

(I'm switching to my summer schedule this week. It's 3 full days a week instead of 5 half days. So tomorrow will be a VERY long day and there will be some chaos in my house this week as school lurches to a stop and I try to figure out what I can make for dinner in between D's last baseball games. )


If you could be invisible, where would you go?

You are not allowed to use the following, as they are my answers:
  • my kid's school so I could make sure no one was picking on them, and see what their personalities are really like when Mom is not hovering over them
  • the Yankee's locker room, post-game (shallow, yes, but equal parts honesty)
  • follow Dubya around all day to see what he's really up to
  • the O.R. during a heart transplant, because it would be amazing to watch even though I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to that type of thing... no one would notice me when I passed out, since I'd be invisible
  • backstage at the Oscars to see what all of the celebs are really like

ok, I can't think of any more, because I am tired (does this mean this blog entry puts even ME to sleep? Uh oh......)

5 comments:

Brian said...

is the womens locker room allowed?

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Well, I would use my powers to F with people.

I'd pants the mayor during some public event

I'd haunt a local public television station fund drive, pressing the disconnect button as the volunteers lifted the handsets. Then watch the on-air talent flip out on TV.

I'd go to the local Price Chopper and make phantom announcements over the PA. Now for 5 minutes, all beer 99 cents a 12 pack! Like that, and watch the fun.

My god, I could go on and on. Great topic.

Johnny Virgil said...

Evangeline Lilly's house.

onescrappychick said...

1. My dh's work, so I can see what it is he does all day long.

My brain is too fried to think of anywhere else

Anonymous said...

It would be a reallllly good idea not to give me the power of invisibility. I have some kind of latent (or overt) voyeuristic tendencies;

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...