Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ta dah

Well I had no problem getting my router and my OWN laptop working, just fine.

But of course my employer has given me a laptop with a wireless card that is NOT enabled. (If you're keeping score, that's the real point of this adventure... to "work" from my deck when I have to participate in something this Saturday and other days I'll be at home this summer with my kids.) Don't you know, I don't have administrator priviledges to my own PC so I can't enable it myself. However, one of my favorite people has hooked me up and hopefully all will be right in bit-land tomorrow.

Well, as right as it can be when it's a warm sunny day and you want to be in your cute neighbor's pool.

3 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Yeah.... I totally have one of those things too.

Mine even has a cupholder.

onescrappychick said...

Welcome aboard. I am currently typing from my couch.. ain't wireless grand?

Brian said...

i wonder if my antenna is big enough if I can get reception from your wireless. I can surely get it from my 5 neighbors that don't know what encryption means or how to change their linksys default passwords.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...