Friday, July 08, 2005

I'm it??

I've been tagged.

I think (wtf, John?) that the topic is 5 things I miss from my childhood.

Rules:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list
Bump every one up one place
Add your blog's name in the #5 spot
Link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect. (what does this mean... add them to my sidebar??? I haven't had any caffeine yet....)


1. Forward Motion
2. Okay Seriously
3. i probably hate you
4. Shop Dungarees
5. Going on 40


Next: select new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate).

Ruben
ScrappyChick
Carol

My turn:

1. Going to youth conferences at Niagara Falls. I need to blog about that.

2. Sitting on the river bank in my backyard watching thunderstorms move in from the west - seeing the lightning flash over the city across the river.... then running to the house at the last possible moment (in the rain...I love the rain) .

3. Reading every new Laura Ingalls Wilder book as soon as it came out. Really, we had no cable, no nothing, so I used to read all the time, but that was my favorite series and my daughter loves it now too.

4. The Snowman (an ice cream stand)

5. My miniature collie -- Daisy -- who was so stupid, it was cute. She'd stand in the snow and just look at the back door and never think to bark. One time we forgot her during dinner and she had 1" of snow all over her back. Ooopsie.

4 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Love the rain, eh?
You'd love it here, right now!

R A I N I N G

Not supposed to rain here in July/August. I thought it was the law?

Weary Hag said...

Oh nooooo! Thank you so much for tagging me but I ran this post a couple of weeks ago. Tell you what... pretend it's new and read "Tag...I'm It" at my blog. You can find it on my sidebar.
Unless of course you want me to come up with five more things, which I'm not sure I can! Dang.

ps.... I love the rain too!

onescrappychick said...

I already DO a Friday 5 over at my blog (that no one but you reads anyhow)... lol..but wtf, I'll play.

Thing is, I don't know anyone else who blogs to add ..

and if it doesn't stop raining soon I MIGHT KILL SOMEONE!

John said...

wtf indeed

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...