Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Full Moon

It's a perfect summer night. The temperature is about 75*, perfect to sit out on the deck and have a beer. The moon is a giant, brightly shining, perfect yellow circle. It's so low right now, you could almost just reach up and grab it. Stare at it and dream about the adventures and romances of summers when you were younger. Summer camp and bonfires on the beach.

But really, the bugs are driving me insane. Moths. More ants at soccer tonight. Mosquitoes at Country Drive-In chased us back to our car before we could even finish our ice cream. (But we saw a truly efffing awesome GMC c3500 diesel truck that was I swear to John at least 8 feet tall)

1 comment:

John said...

bugs are horrible. seriously the worst thing ever is bugs.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...