Saturday, November 12, 2005

So Yesterday

I dropped out of my normal routine today for a few hours. I bought a book yesterday(hah) at Borders, while I was helping my kid spend her gift card on one of the Harry Potters.

The book is So Yesterday, by Scott Westerfeld. I picked it up about 3 hours ago and just came up for air after the last page. It was excellent.

The funny thing is, one of the two main characters reminds me so much of a person I know that it freaked me out the entire book. (Poly, for some of you who know her.)

Buy it for a teenager near you. Hey, it's only eight bucks in paperback. You can't even see a movie for that.

For a taste of the book go here:

http://scottwesterfeld.com/soyesterday/viewer.swf

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...