Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sugar gliders, not canes

Anyone who worked with me about.... hmm, maybe 7 years ago worked with a guy named PDE, Jr.

Yes, he did use the JR as well as his full name, always. Unlike Dick Harder, who I swear to everything was another guy I worked with a year or two before that, and I never really did understand why he wasn't Richard or Rick or Ricky even. Or, something like FRED for crying out loud. I wanted to punch him every time I had to say his name to someone. That's right up there with my not-so-fond memories of Mike who went on "vacation" and came back as Kim. Yeeeesh.

Anyway, if you have ever met PDE, you will just love this story. Anyone else, move along. Nothing to see in this post. Sorry! Refunds available at the door.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...