Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's my birthday



It's my birthday! I'm 39... ha, ha, ha...uh - wait... some of you KNOW that I'm 40? Damn.

I'm actually so GOOD at being 39 that I'm going to do it all over again. (So no, I won't be changing the name of this blog. Although I loved your ideas, you guys.)

Here's a quote from the birthday card my best friend gave me(I may be old now, but this is the only wisdom I have to pass on):

Understanding the reality of life will not make us richer, but is able to let us know how to face life, and make life to become more colorful. ~Buddha

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!! My dad always says that when men hit 40 they start going backwards in age. That would make him 24 right now which is younger than me and creepy. HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Hey, what are you doing up at 12:01 AM? I thought people in their 40's have a 11PM cerfew?

I hope you have a great birthday, and I agree with what that Buddha guy said.

onescrappychick said...

Happy Happy! Enjoy your special day. :)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...