Friday, November 18, 2005

Elf time

Thirty shopping days left for Christmas? That doesn't seem right but it was on a website (maybe they mean to allow time for delivery). l I have "officially" started my Christmas shopping already (but I only one or 2 gifts to show for it.)

So, here are the two uuuuuuugliest items I saw in the JCP catalog today. I actually recoiled in horror each time. I'm sure someone somewhere will think, "wow, those are nice" but ...eek. It's an Apprentice task gone horribly wrong, or something.

First we have a rather bizzare color scheme on this blender by Jenn Air


Next, we have this mixer... someone decided "apple" is a color everyone would want in their kitchen.



I can't even imagine the color schemes for the kitchens these appliances would sit in.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...