Saturday, November 03, 2007

Say what?


My little niece took one look at my "haunted hotel" and said "That's evil."


She's two.


It took us about five minutes to figure out that she wasn't saying Elmo, or something like that. Finally I said "Evil?" and she nodded vigorously. "It's my toy house," I said. Nope, she repeated... "It's evil."

I guess I shouldn't have shown her the way the ghosts fly around the top, or turned on the sound (of screaming...)



Alrighty then.

We tried to distract her with "I come back fire", but she was keeping her eye on those floating ghosts.
Ooops.

2 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

You know you loved it!

onescrappychick said...

I hate halloween.. but that is kind of cool

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...