Sunday, November 18, 2007

Call Me Smudgy


Today was one of those days where I dropped paintbrushes, had paint splatter onto my face, etc.

Oh, and I got paint on my hands more than once, and deposited elsewhere in the mural.

Fun times. Working and reworking. A dab of color, oops, too much, more white.

Left are two local companies, around my Jeep logo. Dunder, then a shoutout to my friends who support the Juvenile Diabetes Research foundation (I walkas part of a family team every year). After that will be Sirius, Freihofer Run, Ford and Apple.

When I turn 80.

3 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I bow down to your superior thinking skills.. those ads are clever. I don't know how you have time for mural painting right now.... keep up the good work!!!

Carly said...

First of all, I don't clean much these days. The kids are doing some but not all. Oh well!

Second, broken oven = not much cooking. Especially large seasonal poultry. Heh.

A careful avoidance of any work related to That December Holiday Which Shall Not Be Named completes the trifecta.

Sgt said...

Amazing job Carly. With everything.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...