Monday, November 05, 2007

Progress?



well, the skyline is done. (Perhaps.... maybe. I tend to go back and add more paint here & there. For example, the biggest tan building near the right, I added some highlights because it looked too dark and muddy before. )

I managed to work on the wall yesterday afternoon for about an hour and a half. I started to paint the white arches but don't really know what they look like; so it was a good excuse to stop. (Good thing I didn't notice the garbage can he has that was 5 feet from me....)

Tired and allergies are raging. What fun. Every fall I go through this, feeling like I've swallowed a handful of ground glass, then my sinuses fill up, then I get a sinus infection. Good times.

4 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

It's looking good, Carly! You're so talented...I can't even draw stick figures much less paint a mural...

You're so talented!

onescrappychick said...

girl... I can't find the motivation to do my fall cleaning or raking (though I did start both).. and you're painting a MURAL!!!

Carly said...

what is this fall cleaning and raking you speak of? (No, really, I don't do those things.)

And I totally traced this on the wall using Suzy's projector, so it is kind of a giant paint by number, only no numbers. Thanks though!

Sgt said...

Its looking good!

Don't forget, I'd like to be featured in a box seat, next to the shrimp platter.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...