Friday, November 30, 2007

How to tell it's almost Xmas

Everyone's finding my blog when they search for Dominck the Donkey lyrics.

(Oh, dammit: here). This one's better though, you can HEAR IT: Dominick - although why you'd want to ... ?????


It's cold as hell. It snowed tonight. Just a little. But more is coming. Ugh. I ache. Not as much as Suzy, who once got clotheslined while wearing a giant chipmunk head. A story for another day.

I still don't have my car because they thought it was fixed and the alarm started going off again. Haha. Swell.

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

Because the reindeer cannot,
Climb the hills of Italy......fa la la....


(sigh) haven't heard it yet this year

Anonymous said...

LOVE that song. :)

I just heard it on the radio the other day and my daughter was like... what are you subjecting me too mom??? Yeah. great stuff. :)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...