Saturday, November 24, 2007

Switch it up

This late on a Saturday night, someone should not be vacuuming. That's all I'm saying.

So I'm shopping, and selecting from this page: this page: I'm thinking #8 or 12 for my daughter. Although, the farm animals kill me. (Yes, Johnny, there are outhouse switchplates too!)

There is SERIOUSLY a switchplate for everyone on your gift list. I dare you.

PS: My son told me that he wants the truck because "the ladies" want a real man, not one who drives a "girly car", something like a Corvette. (his words!)

How can I tell him that the first car I ever drove was my college boyfriend's white Stingray?

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I love number 12....

and your son is a man after my own heart.. I'm saving up for a Toyota Tacoma (which my dd has informed me is a "girl truck" ROFL)

Johnny Virgil said...

I think you need to buy your son a wife-beater and some of those mudflaps with the chrome silhouette of the girl on them. For when it's time.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...