Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Long day

CAT scan today, complete with several sharpie marks so that some
department within my radiation oncologist's office can plan angles and
so on.

It's peculiar to have a stranger putting stickers on your chest (they
show up in the cat scan to mark things like incisions) and then having
said stranger drawing on you. He thought I was kidding when I asked
for a sticker for my scrapbook. Oh well.

Tattoos were part of the package... Five tiny needle pricks with ink
to make small dots of Owwww that all bled. Glad I wore a black t-shirt.

Still anemic, very tired... Napping on my porch.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...