Friday, May 19, 2006

Google scares me

Ok, I've been busy lately (playing a huge practical joke on a co-worker that I will detail for you sometime soon) and my creative energies have gone toward

  • pretending to be busy at work (not for lack of work, but lack of any desire to DO my work)
  • ducking raindrops unsuccessfully(walked two blocks in the rain the other night because I had NO coat or umbrella, d'oh) and
  • the previously mentioned joke

So, taking an idea from Johhny V, I looked at what Google searches have brought people to my page.

Grey's shower spoof - (eight times) - well, it was good. Here is Jim kissing Pam on the Office. That should get me more hits. By the way, the DVD of the first season of the Office is hilarious. Deleted scenes, commentary from the cast, and so on. And my Dwight Schrute bobblehead doll has shipped! Yay.

dj Carly tell me where you are - (um, only one person "found me" this way but I'm moving. To Kansas. Yeah, Kansas.)

Fifel goes west (what the hell? that search took people to my page twice and yet when I do it I don't find my page. What is a Fifel? Why does it go west? Whaaaaaaaaaaat?)

4 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

he's a cartoon mouse.

Johnny Virgil said...

ps - I am pretty sure it's Fievel.

onescrappychick said...

What was that movie.. American Tail? With the mouse that wore the red shirt and came to America.. the west one was a sequel.

What a riot.. why would that bring anyone to your page? And how do you find that out??

Anonymous said...

An American Tail: Feivel Goes West

It brought here.
right now, actually.
probably only because you just wrote it.

-BHB

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...