Monday, May 22, 2006

Later


I've gotta go do a thing for someone, so I won't be around for a few days.

It's not you, it's me. Hahaha. Don't you hate it when someone tells you that?

Meanwhile here is a card I made for a friend. It's for her wedding and it's supposed to be signed by the choir (she is a member). The only problem is that they saw it, and they all think it's too pretty to write on. I'm really flattered but the POINT IS TO SIGN IT!!! So now I am going to bring a BLANK card next time I see them all, they can sign the blank one, and we'll tuck it into the pretty one. Or something like that.


In the words of Ahhhnold, "I'll be back."

2 comments:

Steve said...

Wow that's an amazing card.

StrangerDanger said...

that is a very nice card. Beats mine where i doodle space ships and sign it lefthanded from all the pets (for a cuter look). Yeah i'm a dork.

Hey I'm going to borrow Steve's picture there and use it as my own avatar

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...