Wednesday, May 10, 2006

In the words of Meredith

"...what did I do, what did I do, what did I do?"

no, I am not currently standing next to an operating table, with my hands inside a gaping wound, holding a round of live ammunition.

However, I am the co-president of the PTO for next year (PTA, PTO, same thing, ours is Parent Teacher Organization.)

Kinda scary. I have to actually be responsible, and do stuff.


PS: Actually I have to admit, I'll have fun, because the other officers are cool. But it's going to be quite the shock for people in my household who expect me to ALWAYS be around...

3 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I'm the secretary for ours... just came from a meeting.

Our problem is we can't get ANY People to join. Only two members of our small group don't work at the school.

Two.

Have fun!!

StrangerDanger said...

Congratulations!

Before this, I was about to suggest you join in the "Half Naked Thursday" blogger thing...not sure if the PTO thing makes it hotter, or less likely.

(I won't tell)



Learn more about HNT here:

http://osbasso.blogspot.com/2005/05/guidelines-for-half-nekkid-thursday.html

Carly said...

Hahaha!

No one is harmed in the production of this blog... I can't be responsible for any spontaneous blindness.

(Or any spouses wigging out.)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...