Sunday, May 07, 2006

Yes Sir

...that's my baby

My son's opening game was yesterday. Allow me to brag (if your eyes glaze over just be polite about it....)
  • He struck out in his first at bat.
  • Then he played second base for a while, and managed to catch a ball at the right time to tag a runner out.
  • Then he got a single in the next inning
  • Subsequent hitters ran him all the way home - yeah!!!
  • Then he was catcher for a while and AGAIN managed to catch the ball and tag a runner out (would have been a home run for the other team..... yeahhhhh!)

It was pretty rainy and annoying so it was nice that he did well.

It was a crazy weekend with the game, the school play, and whatnot. I need to go back to work so that I can get some rest. My back is better. Thermacare wraps are awesome.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...