Friday, May 12, 2006

Pits and Bieces

It's raining. Again. It's going to rain for the next four thousand days, apparently. I need to be at a nice Inn with a quilt and a book. Or a cute bookworm.

The Office last night? I love that Pam called her Mom and basically said "I think I DO love him". The kiss was excellent. But why didn't he say "I told you, you're lousy at bluffing" after he kissed her?? I know, I know. (I'm still waiting for my Dwight bobblehead. It was great when he kissed Angela and she smacked him, and walked away smiling.)

It's Mother's Day this weekend, so I am making brunch for my mother. Except, in my mother's world, it doesn't COUNT as brunch because I will not be having people over until 1:00. Yes, she really did say that. Issues, people. I have issues.

Anyway, I'll be busy with that, and I have a family thing to attend most of Saturday, so I won't be around much. But Mother's Day hugs go out to all my special people who work at the NICU, doing great things for teeeeeeny babies and their Mommies. Suzy, Amy, Amanda, (and someday Laurie, maybe!!) YOU GIRLS ROCK!!

Speaking of things doctor-ish, my friend is having hemorrhoid surgery. She went to the doctor, he covered her caboose with a paper "blanket", then tore a little hole in it to see, well, the moon but nothin' else. She had all she could do not to laugh hysterically. I need to collect jokes for her get well card. She'll be happy when this is all behind her. Hahahha.

Speaking of asses, this is funny because, well, I hated him. He thinks he's fabulous. I don't.

The tribe has spoken, and all that - don't forget to watch the wrap up of Survivor Sunday night!! (But tape the reunion, and watch Grey's Anatomy instead.)

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...