Friday, August 31, 2007

Always the same

Right now this



and this





are busy overflowing in my oven.



yeah.... it's party day tomorrow and I have 10,000 things to do... so OF COURSE my bathroom light switched picked today to go snap, crackle, and pop while providing a spectacular light show. Ever try to find an electrician at the start of a long holiday weekend? Mmmmyeahright.

Never mind that I can plot a timeline for which of my beloved relatives will exhibit specific behaviors, like clockwork. (Arrive early, late, emptyhanded, etc....)

Is it Sunday yet????

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

Is it time already?!?!

Good luck. Maybe some wine before hand will help?!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...