Friday, August 17, 2007

More google searches

(all the kids are doing it.... here are more google searches that led to my own little pothole on the information superhighway )

  • Transition lenses suck - sorry you think so! I don't.

  • being 40 - I get this one in my sitemeter lists all the time. I am NOT 40, people. (F*ck, I'm 41.)

  • Tiffany Granath boyfriend - Ms. Granath is married to NHL defenseman Brad Norton. (Try wikipedia once in a while.) He's pretty hot (duh, he's a hockey player!) - - oh, and if you listen to her show you know he's not in Detroit anymore. SO hopefully he will stop by someday soon when Paul Hughes is on Tiff''s show and kick Paul's smug obnoxious ass....

  • Quotes speak with unlocked hearts - this one kind of makes me sad. Sorry.

  • words to a song sung in hee haw - hopefully my blog has never been QUITE that bad...

  • cornish game hens desperate housewives - um, well, I've got nothing on that
Aaaaaaaand, my favorite recent search referring some helpless internet user to my blog:

  • igallop hurts butt - try a trot. (Actually I was dismayed to discover that I DID once blog about the igallop...I need to go lie down....)

2 comments:

Sgt said...

It is, I think, that we are all so alone in what lies deepest in our souls,
so unable to find the words, and perhaps the courage to speak with unlocked hearts,
that we don't know at all that it is the same with others.

-Anonymous


How you get to the top of the search meters for some of these things is odd. You should start working for brand marketing companies.

onescrappychick said...

Sgt, that was beautiful. I need to go have a lie down.

C... I can't get over some of the searches that lead people to my blog... wacky!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...