Thursday, August 16, 2007

I wonder




  • if Bevin has her swim fins on already?

  • if I can get away with posting the photo of me, holding my brand new baby nephew, with him immediately picking his nose? (ok, he wasn't, but it sure looked like it)

  • if I can lock myself in the bathroom for MOST of the HSM 2 premiere tomorrow?

  • if Collichio really thinks that highly of himself?

  • who has more std's now, Brit or Kenny Chesney(see photo above)?

  • who let this happen? Whyyyyyy?


what do you wonder?



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I still haven't forgiven Ryan for taking over American Top 40. No long distance dedications from him I noticed. Hmmmp.

Johnny Virgil said...

I wonder how superman flies faster.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...