Tuesday, April 25, 2006

For the right price

Suzy and I will come to your house and paint a mural, but it will have a lot of zeros. (The price, not the mural.) But Sorry John, we don't paint in the nude.

Thank you all for the kind words! We are thrilled with how it came out and B understands that she absolutely Must. Not. Ever. Puke. On The Wall. We are starting to put her room all back together. I'm TIRED of this project!


PS: Note to the Angus beef ad execs:
What idiot decided that women in the northeast would love an ad where a woman swoons over a dude in a cowboy hat and orders angus beef from the butcher because he did? Oh please. Just, oh please. ::::eyeroll:::

PSS: Note to LOST people
Another clip show this week? I hate you. I'm done now. The Office is NEW for the rest of the season.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lost has only been a repeat for 2 weeks now. The Office has been for like 4! And Grey's too! Don't desert Lost!!!

Anonymous said...

speak for yourself, I love to paint in my birthday suit--easier to clean if you get paint on you ...more fun to watch too. But the price definitely goes up.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...