Saturday, April 08, 2006

Boobs

Prince Harry likes a lap dance - so what? Go to it, H.... just be sure to tip well. This is really international news? Sucks to be you.

I was looking through this catalog because they have so many cool necklaces in the photos. Like this. I'm so going to copy that. But every shirt is mega-cleavage, which annoys me. Grrr. I can't wear this stuff to work...if it were cut a little differently, I could. Can't frighten my lunch companions.

I'm all about contradictions. Just the mood today!

1 comment:

Beck said...

Thanks for thelink to the cool necklaces! I'm going to try my hand at some of these, too.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...