Sunday, April 30, 2006

Walka Walka

Well, I went to the March of Dimes Walk America event today. I handed in money, got a t-shirt, and walked. Not exactly in the order the event organizers had in mind, however.

My life is overscheduled (whose isn't?) so I basically took a walk around the park (it's called the Crossings, it's really very nice) by myself and then handed in my money as soon as the registration tables opened, and then got outta dodge just as the double parking was starting. I got there early enough to get a primo parking space near the entrance to the park so I could just zip on out and head home... to go to church.

I really wanted to stay - the weather is gorgeous today - and sit under a big tree with one of my favorite people and just listen to some tunes. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I totally forgot to pledge for you too... I suck.

I'll find someone local to me...

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...