Saturday, April 22, 2006

Yay


This is John, Johnny & Shamus at Lotusphere last January. Well, not really.

Suzy got her new PC yesterday. Who's the best sister? No, not me, she is because now she sends me stuff like this...





Painting is going well again. Mr. Paint Mixer Guy only laughed a little when I went back for another quart. I got the rest of the main wall color on all of the walls last night. Today we start the mural. Mr. C has volunteered to re-do all of the white trim(where I've blotched green and blue many times....)

2 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

Damn. If I were gay, I'd be all over me.

John said...

Maybe that's next year's Lotusphere

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...