Monday, September 18, 2006

Top 3 Lines from Office Season 2 DVDs

... at least, the ones that I've watched so far....

#3
"Please don't smell me, Michael"
- Jan, Performance Review


#2
"Ho, ho, ho, Pimp! " - Michael to Pam, Angela, Phyllis and Ryan - the Christmas party

and...

#1
"Don't be fooled by the phrase 'dust bunnies'... they are vicious little bitches, and if they get into your disk drive, God help you. They will bring your computer to its knees. They sit in corners, hatching, defecating, and their sole purpose is to eat dead skin...which humans in this office shed by the boatload" - Dwight, The Secret (contained in the deleted scenes)



PS: Laughing still hurts, but not as much.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The deleted scenes from the Booze Cruise episode were so ridiculously funny. I could barely stand it. My favorite scene:

The guy from the warehouse (Lonnie?) goes up to the bar. Angela is sitting there.

Lonnie: Por favor more tequeeeeela!
Angela: I think you've had enough.
Lonnie: What'd you say, bitch!?
Lonnie: Maybe you're right

So effing awesome.

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Best Show On TV.

Well, besides The Girls Next Door.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...