Thursday, September 28, 2006

quickly

.... the Office is starting soon, but...

My coworker avenged a particularly humiliating loss for me today. Last year I nearly passed out from heatstroke while (cough) playing horseshoes at the company picnic. It was ninety degrees, and I suck at horseshoes, ok? A twerp was nitpicking me the entire time.

This year, my teammate played with someone else (due to my recent surgery) and WON THE TOURNAMENT.... awesome. Twerp was so indignant when she beat him. Mwahahaha.

My back still hurts. I am reduced to "office drone with rolling briefcase for laptop computer." Ugh.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...