Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New Stuff

I may not have a new backpack with all sorts of pockets, or even a new pair of sneakers(and I really need those), but here are some other new things that I've come across recently:

Ace of Cakes , a new show to catch on Food TV (but don't get me started on how almost everything I like on TV will air on THURSDAYS, while I'm busy with choir. DVR to the rescue!!)

Great American Country , a new channel I wish Time Warner would carry (because I'm missing the Trace Adkins special tonight!! Badonkadonk!)

Three new CD's I'd like to download:

What's new in your backpack these days? Comments, people!!

5 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

New Bare Naked Ladies CD coming any day! (I pre-ordered online and so I get the bonus live cd). Can't wait.

StrangerDanger said...

My backpack...I have a sweet-ass pocket knife i got for christmas (you know, for stabbin)...this city is very crime-ridden. I also have a 50' cat-6 cable, an extra airplane seatbelt (never know when you could use that), my passport (at all times), shout wipes, 3 quarters, a card from each of my friends, and a spare Sirius antenna. And a laptop, spare power supply, cold medicing, pens, my ipond, a digital camera, business cards, 3 magazines, an empty manilla folder and some tylenol. Fun stuff, eh?

StrangerDanger said...

what the hell is an ipond? seems like it would be messy...

Thatgirl7278 said...

Seriously, whatever would we do w/out the DVR?

Use VCRs?!?!?

Psh... whatevah.

Anonymous said...

"You Could be Happy" is my favorite song on Eyes Open. But the duet on there is beautiful too. And so are the rest of the songs. So yeah. I love Snow Patrol.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...