Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Whose panties are on the bulletin board?

I love that commercial. (For the next episode of Grey's anatomy).

Today at work I received an email reprimanding me for having submitted a purchase request without a capital request. In fact I didn't even submit the PR, but I did have a capital request for it, that I got before I had someone else submit the PR for me (because I had never done one before and I didn't know how, and wanted it done right). But the capital number wasn't linked to the invoice number for the purchase order for the... well, you get the idea.

That's all I've got. My back hurts and I'm cranky. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Yes, but did you remember to attach the cover sheet to your TPS reports?

(office space)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...