Monday, September 04, 2006

I Washed My Face In The Shower.......

A couple of weeks ago when Daughter got braces, we had to watch a training video and it recommended using a Waterpik to really clean between teeth and around the hardware.

I bought one last week while I was spending most of my paycheck at Target, but since I was not feeling well, we haven't really gotten around to it, until last night.

Holy crap.

I could pressure wash my HOUSE with this thing. As far as I can tell, the pressure is not adjustable on the (cordless) model I have. I tried to help B use it the first time, and literally water went EVERYWHERE. The richochet factor on this puppy was incredible. On the mirror, all over the sink, all over me, all over her. We were laughing so hard, I could barely aim the thing at her poor beseiged gums.

Do I put a mirror up for her in the shower and say "good luck" ?? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Johnny Virgil said...

just keep your mouth closed and you'll be fine.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...