Saturday, September 02, 2006

They have meat snacks too

Since I am feeling only mediocre (and not downright wretched) this evening, I am going through the mail that was in the PTA mailbox.

I came across a free sample of Smencils. No, really. Not just scented pencils, gourmet scented pencils. (Aren't we supposed to keep kids from chewing on pencils?)

Here is the website.

I was busy mocking the pencil with Mr. C when Daughter came in, noticed it, and wanted the damn thing. Are you kidding me? I am NOT paying $260 for 500 pencils that smell like a piece of candy that rolled under the couch last December. (to be fair, maybe the peppermint one isn't the best one.)

I loves me some beef jerky. Kinda. Ok, well I don't. Does anyone still eat that stuff?

PS: did you all catch the NBC promo show, highlighting all the new shows of the season? It was fun seeing the Office skits mixed in, like the ransom note that came for Dwight's Bobblehead. The tiny bit of duct tape on the bobblehead's mouth was CLASSIC.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...