Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Top chef

Every week when I watch Top Chef I try to figure out what the hell some of the ingredients are.

I just finished reading "The Sharper Your
Knife, the Less You Cry" - I really enjoyed it, especially the whole idea of leaving the corporate world behind and going to Paris.

And on anothe plane alltogether, what is hulu? Seriously? I just don't even have time to google it. Stupid Alec Baldwin. Damn basketball. (My kid's tournament ended tonight. They got shellacked but he went 100% on the foul line)


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

old fashioned broadcast tv with commercials, stuff you can get a whole season of without commercials for nine bucks, but shown over the internet instead.

I am SO MAD at Top Chef.Except now my guy has to win.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...