Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Groundhog recipes, anyone?

So in my attempt to ignore the snow I will offer up a few good things.

My son made a buzzer shot last night. His team was already comfortably in the lead but still. (I missed it. Wasn't there.)

My glasses are fabu-- well, they're a bit skewed and don't sit level on my face. The young woman was so busy remarking on "oh I remember THESE glasses" that I wonder if she was the one who built them in the wrong frames. At any rate she was making the tilt worse and I couldn't bear her anymore. I will go back to "the real eye doctor" tomorrow and see if they"ll adjust them.

I have figured out that everytime I snuggle with my tiny neice and nephew I get a cold then a sinus infection. Damn. But to balance that I heard they might start to SELL WINE AT THE GROCERY STORE. Awesome.


Carly(via Blackberry)

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

You don't have wine at your grocery stores?? (gasps)

Carly said...

I know. I KNOW!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...