Thursday, February 05, 2009

If only all curves were this easy to adjust

Ok, so I have no idea how or why to properly do tonal curve adjustments, but these were fun.

You can go to my flickr feed and look at the originals of these shots, as well as other variations. Someday soon I'll learn how to make a more ::::ahem:::: natural look.

And yes, I took them out the window of my car on the way to work this morning. With my left foot. It's an automatic transmission. And it was 15 degrees this morning. Just saying. And that giant chunk wasn't actually taken out of the pillar; it was a convenient effect of the sun.





No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...