Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
(Beth, we just use a regular squares grid and fill it evenly. And your new email doesn't work for me)
Carly(via Blackberry)
HI-LA-RI-OUSMy fave moments - not in order"I could not because I do not feel it" (I will be using this for sure)"I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were in the bath. You want me to get out. I want you to stay." ... "I know but if I get it deeper""OMG! If you are wearing a dress, please keep your knees together. Nobody wants to see all that. Ummm""If it were an iPod it would be a Shuffle""LILLY! LILLY!"And yes the Silence of the Lambs reference was unexpected and cracked me up.
Post a Comment
...
1 comment:
HI-LA-RI-OUS
My fave moments - not in order
"I could not because I do not feel it" (I will be using this for sure)
"I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were in the bath. You want me to get out. I want you to stay." ... "I know but if I get it deeper"
"OMG! If you are wearing a dress, please keep your knees together. Nobody wants to see all that. Ummm"
"If it were an iPod it would be a Shuffle"
"LILLY! LILLY!"
And yes the Silence of the Lambs reference was unexpected and cracked me up.
Post a Comment