Sunday, February 22, 2009

A tiny little Oscar commentary

Robert Downey Jr looks pretty damn good tonight. Poly, can he be my new boyfriend?

Sarah Jessica Parker, not looking good !! Like a cracked out, over the hill tooth fairy. Blah. How lame that the male ABC red carpet interviewer didn't recognize her husband! Geez! (Who the eff is he?)

(PS - nevermind him - look at Robin Robert - gorgeous orange dress!!)

Miley Cyrus got attacked by one of my grandmother's old doilies. Egads there's so much wrong with that dress.

I am noticing that a lot of actresses are NOT filling out the tops of their strapless gowns. Too much dieting. Bad. Amy Adams / Anne Hathaway, if someone tall keeps standing RIGHT behind you, he's looking at your jumbelies. Just saying.


Carly(via Blackberry)

5 comments:

onescrappychick said...

wouldn't it be awesome to just get together and have all this Oscar bashing in person!? (I did enjoy the intro part of the awards though.. that was cool)

onescrappychick said...

I really loved Jennifer Aniston's dress.. just thought I'd mention that also

Carly said...

We SO need to do that next year. I'll drive over, and bring cheesecake.

Yes JA looked good, except her hair. Get a nice updo, sister! Geez.

onescrappychick said...

See.. I loved her hair. So simple and unspoken.

p.s. mmmmmmmmmm cheesecake

Anonymous said...

Yes, he's been mine for years. Keep your water pistol handy tho, he gets a bit out of control.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...