Saturday, April 09, 2005

C is for...

...cookie, not carrot. I grew up listening to "Me Eat Cookie", not "A cookie is a sometimes food." Dammit, the whole point is that Cookie shoves cookies in his mouth and we shouldn't do that! That's why it's funny - because every little kid would love to do EXACTLY what Cookie does whenever he sees a cookie. As a matter of fact I do a pretty good impression of Cookie, Grover, and Kermit. Hi ho!

....Charles Big Ears and Camilla Bowlegged Parker.....go away, I don't buy the "Love Conquers All" spin for one lousy second....

....Catty... the Desperate Housewives stars seem to not be getting along. So help me if they screw this show up because of their egos, I'm going to open up a can of Carly Whoop-Ass on them all. Get over it and try to all get along.

....Coffee / Caffeine... do you know there is a BOOKLET that tells you how to order at Starbucks? My sister is a huge fan of the big S. This is very understandable since she works nights and has to do SOMETHING to stay awake during the day so that she can see family & friends. I laughed while I was skimming the booklet -- apparently you have to specify what size cup, what KIND of cup (are you staying here or leaving with the coffee? China vs disposable) what kind of coffee, what kind of milk, any flavors, etc. For the record, I wanted TEA, and it took at least two minutes just to order that. Earl Grey. A large cup please. Yes, I guess I'll take two tea bags, thanks for suggesting. Can you put a little ice in that? I'm not into scalding myself. No, I don't want ice tea, I still want it to be hot. Caramba!

...computer, which is still not hooked up yet. Damn taxes.

....cantor, which is the person who sings the responsorial psalm as a solo during mass, and which is ME tomorrow, and I'm mighty nervous because I just don't think I'm singing this one right. So please cross your fingers for me.

Ciao!

1 comment:

armalicious said...

Good luck tomorrow! :)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...